Friday, June 1, 2007

So still waiting for my stupid TTT order

Soooo, still waiting for TNT to get their finger out of their *** and actually clear my order. My TTT cards have been sitting in Customs for the past week. Nice eh?

In the mean time, My Market have been jerking me around and as a due consequence, my current project has just missed UAT deadline. Charming.

I've only had 4 hours of sleep because yesterday was a 16 hour work day (yeah, that does include travel 1 hour each way) so I'm feeling grumpier than usual.

On the upside, tomorrow is roleplaying, I've got an L5R game that's looking to be all kinds of kick ass and Sunday we're having a Drums of War Suicide tourney, YAY!

I'm finally Level 9 in Kingdom of Loathing, trying to get to the Mysterious Island to get an abridged dictionary to get a bridge to cross to the Orc territory for my level 9 council quest.

Well, that's all I have time for now, maybe more later.

No comments: